How to restart Chromebook when frozen?
Chromebook unresponsive? froze, completely? It doesn’t even respond to the shutdown button?
weather is not responding or stuck on the gray screen or even black screen.
In any case, what you need to do if your Chromebook freezes and won’t turn off is really simple.
- Unplug your Chromebook.
- Wait for the remaining battery is fully worn out
- Replug and restart the Chromebook.
Unfreeze Going Back to Factory Setting
If still not working, you need to reset your Chromebook as follows…
- Power off your Chromebook. (Push and hold the power button for 6 seconds)
- Insert a pin or paperclip into the reset hole located to the backside of the Chromebook.
- While pressing the paperclip in, press the power button.
It will set your Chromebook in the factory setting.
Using Chromebook Task Manger For Unresponsive Apps
Open Task Manager on your Chromebook…by short keys
Search + Esc
Shift +Esc (old combination)
Here Pop up this little window, check your frozen app or process and click on end process at the bottom of the window.
You can further check google help here.